All students and staffs of Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris are automatically members of the library.
|Categories||Deposit(RM)||Annual Fees (RM)||LoanEligible||Loan Periods (days)|
|Post Graduate Student||15||30|
|Academic Staff (part-time)||10||90|
|Non-academic Staff (part-time)||4||14|
- External membership fees are charged annually according to the following categories:
|Categories||Deposit (RM)||Annual Fees (RM)||Loan Eligible||Loan Periods (days)|
|Institutional Memberships (4 members)||2,000.00||1,000.00||2||14|
|Institutional Memberships- Reference only (4 members)||1,000.00||Reference only||–|
- A registration fee of RM15.00 is charged and non-refundable.
- Annual Fees is non-refundable
- There is no charged for external members who use the library for reference only.
- To become a member, fill in the registration form and send it to the library together with a passport-size photograph, I/C photocopy, and an evidence of UPSI alumni (for Alumni Categories only).
- Students from Open University Malaysia (OUM) are only required to pay the registration fee, to become members.
* (Particulars of students will be sent to Open University (OUM) for payment)