- PROQUEST (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Proquest provides seamless access to and navigation of more than 125 billion digital pages of the world’s scholarship, delivering it to the desktop and into the workflow of serious researchers in multiple fields, from arts, literature, and social science to science, technology, and medicine.
- EMERALD (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Publishes the world’s widest range of management, library information science journals as well as a strong specialist range of engineering and applied science and technology journals.
- EBSCOHOST (please login here to access from outside the campus)
EbscoHost is a gateway ( interface ) to numerous online databases, including Business Source Premier, ERIC and various health and business related databases.
- ASSOCIATION FOR COMPUTING MACHINERY (ACM) (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. ACM provides the computing field’s premier Digital Library and serves its members and the computing profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, and career resources.
- SPRINGERLINK (please login here to access from outside the campus)
SpringerLink is one of the world’s leading interactive databases for high-quality STM journals, book series, books, reference works and the Online Archives Collection. SpringerLink is a powerful central access point for researchers and scientists.
- BRITANNICA ONLINE (ACADEMIC EDITION) (please login here to access from outside the campus)
The award-winning Britannica Online delivers fast and easy access to high quality and comprehensive information. The rich combination of Encyclopedia Britannica plus Meriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus, magazines and periodicals, and many other research tools provides the variety of reliable sources that students need to consult when conducting through research from all one database.
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS ONLINE (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Taylor & Francis Online, www.tandfonline.com, has now replaced access to the 1,600 Journals and Reference Works previously hosted on informaworld. The new platform, developed by Taylor & Francis in partnership with Atypon Systems Inc., represents a multi-million pound investment and showcases content from Routledge, Psychology Press and Taylor & Francis. View Title List For UPSI.
- JSTOR (please login here to access from outside the campus)
JSTOR is a not for profit service that helps scholars, researchers, and students discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content in a trusted digital archive of over one thousand five hundred academic journals and other scholarly content. We use information technology and tools to increase productivity and facilitate new forms of scholarship. Used by millions for research, teaching, and learning. With more than a thousand academic journals and over 1 million images, letters, and other primary sources, JSTOR is one of the world’s most trusted sources for academic content.
- ISYS (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Introducing Perpustakaan Tuanku Bainun new indexing system covering :
- PQDT OPEN ACCESS
PQDT Open Access provide the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge.
- FREE ONLINE FULLTEXT ARTICLES
There are 28 sites with free trial periods, and 154 completely free sites. 287 sites have free back issues, and 1482 sites have pay per view.
- SCOPUS (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database peer reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
- MOVEMENT, HEALTH AND EXERCISE (MoHE) JOURNAL
Movement, Health and Exercise (MoHE) is a refereed, international and scientific research vehicle directed towards the understanding of behavior in human performance and movement situations. MoHE has a mission to provide a publication platform that reflects recent findings and theoretical development in areas related to Human Movement Studies, Sports Engineering, Human Performance, Physical Activity & Health, Sports Medicine, Management & Sports Studies and Rehabilitation particularly those that have multi and interdisciplinary relevance.
SCIENCE DIRECT OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
Subject coverage :
CNKI – China National Knowledge Infrastructure (please login here to access from outside the campus)
Physical science and Engineering
Social Sciences and Humanities
CNKI – China National Knowledge Infrastructure – is the world’s most comprehensive online resource for accessing China’s intellectual output. The key project of CNKI, China Integrated Knowledge Resources Database collectes over 90% of China knowledge resources, widest in title and type coverage and deepest in year coverage in China with coverage of journals, dissertations, newspapers, proceedings, yearbooks, reference works, encyclopedia, patents, standards, Sc &Technology achievements and laws & regulations. With more than 25,000,000 articles and growing every day, CNKI is a foundation for any serious research on China.
CABI (Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International) – (In campus only)
- CABI (Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International) is an international not-for-profit organization that improves people’s lives worldwide by providing information and applying scientific expertise to solve problems in agriculture and the environment.
- The approach involves putting information, skills and tools into people’s hands. CABI’s 48 member countries guide and influence our work which is delivered by scientific staff based in our global network of centres.
- Horticulture Compendium – www.cabi.org/hc
- Crop Protection Compendium – www.cabi.org/cpc
- Animal Health and Product Compendium – www.cabi.org/ahpc
- Aquaculture Compendium – www.cabi.org/ac
- CAB Abstracts with full text, 1973 – present – www.cabdirect.org